Blessed 2013!

Thank you Lord for a new year ...

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become. 1 Corinthians 5:17 KJV   or the NIV version:  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is.

... your granddaughter grabs your hand & says "c'mon Nana" and leads you to her room, grabs a toy & pats the floor next to her saying "Nana" -OK lets play! PRICELESS!

And when you open the refrigerator she sits in it and smiles, like it is a perfectly normal thing to do!

My challenge for 2013 is to accomplish what I set out to do, but not to over-commit and then get frustrated.  The usual goal is to get more organized - will it ever happen?  I'll let you know next year! LOL!  And then there is read more - esp. my Bible - diet, exercise, paint, scrapbook, etc...etc...etc...  Overcommitted already!  I have started a daily gratitude journal - just one thing I am grateful for every day - hope I keep that commitment!  so far, so good...

Here is why I am so-o-o-o-o-o  blessed ....





No comments:

Post a Comment